I’ve been getting into all things autumn recently, dark lips, boots, my jumpers and parka and so I thought I would share a fall makeup look made up entirely of drugstore products that is cheap and cheerful!
- L’oreal Paris True Match Foundation in W8 £9.99
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 4 Dark £3.99
- Sleek Make Up Eyebrow Stylist pencil in Dark £5.99
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara Waterproof Very Black £7.99
- Rimmel Apocalips Matte in Meteoric Matte £6.49
- L’oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black £6.99
- SEVENTEEN Define and Conquer Contour Kit in Medium £5.99*
- SEVENTEEN Cheek Stamp Blush in Made You Look £4.99*
What are your favourite drug store make up bits?
Until next time..
Beauty & the Payroller