Recently I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Zeenat who is a fellow beauty blogger! I was so surprised to be nominated but very touched. I have doing a bit of research into the award and this is a great way to encourage the newer bloggers to continue on in their passion and get themselves recognised.
The Liebster Award rules:
1. In your post, link back to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with around 200 followers and come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
4. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know about your nominations and give them a link to your post so that they can learn about the award.
Questions for me…
1. What does your perfect chill day consist of?
Sitting in my jammies at home watching youtube! or a tv marathon haha.
Highend -MAC Flat Out Fabulous, Drugstore has to be the Nyx lip cream in Bonfire
3. If you had to swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
Nicole Scherzinger – shes beautiful, has great style and look at that bod!
4. What are some of your favourite blogs to read?
5. If you had a £500 voucher to spend in ANY store, which one would it be?
Selfridges! I am an addict of that store because it has a mixture of everything beauty, clothes, accessories!
6. Would you ever consider making a youtube channel?
I don’t think I am brave enough, but it takes hard work and a true passion to do videos, working full time I don’t think I could manage both.
7. Which do you prefer from pointed, square, squoval or almond shape nails on yourself?
Since I have only just started growing out my nails I haven’t been able to see how they suit me but I would love to try Almond.
8. All time favourite skincare product?
My Clarins Pure Melt Cleanser (click here for my full review)
I would say Autumn – not too cold yet but I can pull out the jumpers and boots and also the darker nail varnishes and lipsticks!
Essie! The colour range is obsene!
11. What drugstore product do you prefer over highend?
My makeup brushes – I absolutely swear by my Real Techniques brushes and prefer them over MAC and other high end brands.
All my readers who qualify 🙂
Here are my questions I would like the nominees to answer for their Liebster Award. And pass on the message!
1. When did you start your blog?
2. Your ideal makeup look – focus on eyes, cheeks or lips?
3. Who are your favourite youtubers to watch?
4. If you could do a collaboration with any beauty blogger who would you pick?
5. Where did you get the inspiration for your blog name?
6. What is your next blog goal? (i.e get to 100 followers and so on)
7. Favourite pair of shoes?
8. Insert a picture of your make-up storage here.
9. You are rushing in the morning, what do you sacrifice…your hair or your make-up?
10. Favourite accessory?
11. Name one lipstick you couldn’t live without?
Goodluck to all!
Until next time…